0
THIS is the shocking moment a bouncer attacked two women during a street brawl after one complained about a sex pest.
Beth Jones was hit in the face by ex-cop Richard Vaccari after she complained about a stranger abusing her at a bar.
Bouncer Richard Vaccari aims a punch at one of the women
MEN

Bouncer Richard Vaccari aims a punch at one of the women
bouncer-hits-woman-men-161109-00_00_14_03-still014
MEN

The ex-cop avoided jail for hitting the two women
The girls were pushed to the floor by ex-cop Richard Vaccari
MEN

Beth Jones and a pal Leonie Marsh were pushed to the floor by ex-cop Richard Vaccari
The girls had complained after one of them was sexually assaulted at the bar
MEN

The girls had complained after one of them was sexually assaulted at the bar
A brawl had broken out after Leonie's dad Alan lashed out at Viccari
MEN

A brawl had broken out after Leonie’s dad Alan lashed out at Vaccari
Her pal Leonie Marsh was struck three times by the thug bouncer, who can be seen dragging one of the women on to the ground during the brawl in Manchester.
Vaccari escaped jail after admitting affray because Leonie’s dad Alan had attacked the bouncer first.
The court heard that the two women had been involved in a “disgraceful and lengthy display of aggression” before Vaccari lost his temper.
Leonie Marsh after the shocking attack in Manchester
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS

Leonie Marsh after the shocking attack in Manchester
Vaccari escaped jail at Manchester Crown Court after admitting affray
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS

Vaccari escaped jail at Manchester Crown Court after admitting affray
Vaccari was ordered to pay £1,000 to Leonie, whose chin was left badly bruised following the brutal attack.
He was handed a sentence of 15 months, suspended for two years, at Manchester Crown Court.
Shocking CCTV footage shows a melee outside Sachas Wave Bar in the city centre.
Leonie had been drinking with her dad and Beth on September 7, 2014, when her pal was groped by a stranger putting his hand up her skirt.
Alan asked why the complaint had not been taken seriously after Beth spoke to staff at the bar.
He was later asked to leave by a doorman as the conversation got heated.
The dad then grabbed Vaccari, who hit back in self defence, around the neck and Leonie threw a punch at doorman Ben Richards.
Vaccari then punched the two women when they joined the row.
The brawl broke out after Alan was asked to leave by a doorman
MEN

The brawl broke out after Alan was asked to leave by a doorman
The girls were left bruised following the brutal attack and still get nightmares
MEN

The girls were left bruised following the brutal attack and still get nightmares
Beth said that they have reported the sex assault to GMP twice but has been told the paperwork was misplaced
MEN

Beth said that they have reported the sex assault to GMP twice but the paperwork was misplaced
Judge Hilary Manley sentencing, told Vaccari: “You allowed your temper to get the better of you in a shameful and unprofessional display – you displayed a total lack of fortitude and self-restraint, no matter what the provocation.”
Speaking after the case, Alan said: “I was prosecuted for holding my arm up to Vaccari after being thrown out. But as a parent the issue I was trying to deal with was Beth being sexually assaulted.
“A detective said later, off the the record, I had done the right thing standing up for her.”
Alan, pictured with Leonie and Beth, has defended the attack on Vaccari
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
Alan, pictured with Leonie and Beth, has defended the attack on Vaccari
Leonie told the Manchester Evening News that she still has nightmares over the attack.
She added: “When my dad got removed by the bouncers Beth and I went out as well. As Vaccari has said to my dad ‘move them girls before I knock them out’, I’ve been upset. Then Vaccari has hit me. I’ve then jumped up and my dad is still on the ground.
“I’ve gone over to help and Vaccari hit me again. I went to hospital, and a police officer later came to see me but I couldn’t speak because I couldn’t move my mouth due to the swelling.
“I had a sore face, my nose was bleeding, and there was a cut under my chin. It was a couple of months before my jaw got back to normal. It was awful. I still get flashbacks and nightmares.”
Beth said that they have reported the sex assault to Greater Manchester Police twice but has been told the paperwork was misplaced.

Post a Comment

 
Top